The common materials used in cnc sheet metal fabrication processing are cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU), copper, beryllium copper, aluminium sheet (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, hard aluminium, etc.), stainless steel (mirror, wire drawing, fog surface) and materials are not selected according to the different functions of products. Similarly, the use and cost of the product should be considered.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC is mainly used for electroplating and paint-baking. It has low cost and is easy to form. The material thickness is less than 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled SHCC, material T (> 3.0mm), is also electroplated, paint-baking parts, low cost, but difficult to form mainly flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly not used for surface treatment, which has a high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper: mainly used for conductive materials, its surface treatment is nickel plating, chromium plating, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate: commonly used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles: materials with complex cross-section structure, which are widely used in various kinds of cartons. The surface treatment is the same as that of aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel sheet fabrication: mainly used for no surface treatment, high cost.