Material: Galvanized aluminum plate/ Stainless steel electrolytic plate/ iron plate /aluminum plate.
Surface treatment: Powder coating or paint but in this picture of the product we no need to do the surface treatment.
In the picture we use the Galvanized aluminum plate because this kind of material not rust easy.
1. hardness is different, the aluminum plate is soft, galvanized plate is hard, weight is different. With the size of the thickness of two kinds of plates, galvanized plate heavier,
2. from the outside to see the surface is different, galvanized plate surface is divided into patterns and no pattern two kinds, aluminum plate only silver white.
What is Galvanized aluminum plate？
The coating structure of aluminized zinc plate (GL) is Al - Zn alloy and the coating composition is 55%Al, 43.3%Zn and 1.6%Si. Its surface is smooth, with excellent atmospheric corrosion resistance than the same hot galvanized sheet 2~6 times higher. It is similar to the hot-plated aluminum plate in high-temperature corrosion resistance and can be used for a long time without any discoloration or deformation at a high temperature of 315 degrees. Water corrosion resistance is better than hot galvanized plate and hot aluminum plate, soil corrosion resistance is better than the hot galvanized plate. Its thermal reflectivity is more than 75%, which is twice of the ordinary galvanized sheet. With good coating and processing, is gradually replacing the galvanized board and widely used in various fields.
Packaging Details as bellow：
1. Custom plywood crate or box for heavy sheet metal parts.
2. Heavy-duty carton for small and lighter metal parts.
3. Bubble bag or protective film for inner protection to avoid scratches.
4. Plywood pallet is available when sheet metal products are in a large amount.
5. Shipping marks as per request.