The characteristics of the processing technology of precision sheet metal processing are that the plate is thin steel, so the weight is relatively light, and the plate processing has a larger compressive strength and rigidity according to the cold working technology. The plate is a steel material, and the conductivity is different according to the amount of current. In addition, in terms of price, compared with other steel processing methods, the cost performance is very high. Sheet metal processing has universal applications and is also suitable for the production and processing level of medical devices. In other words, some of the main applications of sheet metal processing have brought a lot of convenience to people's production and clothing life.
Non-abrasive processing and abrasive processing. The processing stage is similar, but it is always unavoidable:
1. The design department designs the photos of the precision sheet metal parts in accordance with the regulations. It also mainly displays in 3D mode, which is convenient for processing units and fully demonstrates the actual structure of sheet metal parts.
2. The blank processing and blank method of the released part photos are very good. In fact, it can be divided into under-bed material cutting, high-speed stamping blanking, CNC digital machine blanking, and so on.
3. Pay attention to the rivets. SECC sheet metal can be riveted according to high-speed stamping or hydraulic rivets.
4. The welding should be firm, and a breakthrough point should be made on the welding surface when welding. Make sure to touch the surface of the plate when welding, and ensure the welding time and working pressure when welding.
5. Forming and processing of sheet metal parts: The key is the processing sequence of sheet metal bending, lacing and sheet metal bending. The key is to fold the unique situation from the inside to the outside, from small to large, and then fold. Priority processing for general shapes.
6. Metal surface treatment: According to the recent customer's regulations, a film is plated on the surface of the sheet metal to improve the adhesion of the paint, and the actual operation is based on the automatic technology of fiber laser cutting. Further change the processing technology of sheet metal parts to maintain intelligent practical operation. In other words, saving labor costs, further improving productivity, and increasing the total number of production and manufacturing will play a significant role in the future development of sheet metal.
Sheet metal is a comprehensive cold working process of sheet metal that is usually no more than 6 mm such as shearing, stamping/cutting/compounding, folding, welding, rivets, joints, and forming such as car bodies. The important feature is the same thickness of the same part. Products processed by sheet metal technology are called sheet metal parts.
The sheet metal parts referred to by different industries are generally different, and they are often used for group timing. Sheet metal parts have the characteristics of light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity that can be used for electromagnetic shielding, low cost, and excellent mass production performance. They are widely used in electronic and electrical, communications, automotive industry, medical equipment and so on.