1.Sheet metal stamping is a processing method with high production efficiency and low material consumption. The stamping process is suitable for the production of larger batches of parts and products, which is convenient for mechanization and automation, and has higher production efficiency. At the same time, stamping production can not only strive to achieve less waste and no waste production, but it can also make full use of the residual material in some cases.
2. The operation process is convenient, and the operator does not need a high level of skill.
3. The stamped parts generally do not need to be machined, and have high dimensional accuracy.
4. Stamping parts have better interchangeability. The stamping process has good stability. The same batch of stamping parts can be used interchangeably without affecting assembly and product performance.
5. Since the stamping parts use plates as materials, its surface quality is better, which provides convenient conditions for subsequent surface treatment processes (such as electroplating and painting).
6. Stamping can obtain parts with high strength, high rigidity and light weight.
7. The cost of stamping parts produced by mass production is low.
8. Stamping can produce parts with complex shapes that are difficult to process with other metal processing methods.