Material: low carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum
Surface treatment: Silver paint
Process: blanking - bending - plating
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Expansion: The internal components of the robot are usually assembled by welding precision metal components. Under this structure, the robot has a certain weight and is firm. It is recommended to make the inner part of aluminum.
1. Because the aluminum part has a small mass and density, but the load is large.
2. The surface of the aluminum profile is anodized, elegant and corrosion-resistant. Low maintenance cost and easy cleaning
3. Aluminum profiles are generally non-conductive. Therefore, when the robot has a leakage accident, it can block the contact between the current and the item and reduce some sources of danger.
4. There are many specifications for industrial aluminum profiles, which can meet the needs of various industries. Personalized customization can be applied to their needs.
5. It is easy to assemble and disassemble industrial aluminum profiles, and it can also be used twice. Even if the robot does not use or update the product, it will not affect the use.
In addition to being used to make robots, aluminum profiles can also be used to make aluminum profile frames, equipment hoods, work benches, cabinet cabinets, crafts, power boxes, etc.